Write for us at the FarmFoodLife blog and get your guest posts exposed to a highly targeted audience interested in agriculture and healthy living. Enjoy SEO benefits, engaging readers and more.
Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for FarmFoodLife. We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get exposure via our social media channels and our goodwill 🙂.
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
Most of our audience consists of individuals and teams who are looking for tips, best practices, and guides on agriculture, sustainability, and healthy living. We only accept clear, compelling content falling into the following categories,
- Sustainable agriculture
- Organic farming
- Healthy living and nutrition
- Urban farming
- Farm-to-table initiatives
- Environmental conservation
- Agricultural technology
- Exposure to a dedicated audience. Our blog gets a substantial amount of visitors per month and is growing steadily.
- Social Media Exposure: We maintain an active presence on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. All your articles will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
Submissions must meet the FarmFoodLife content team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion and make minor edits to your article.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- Include at least one backlink to a previous relevant article of yours.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article more enticing to the reader. Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
To submit your article idea, please fill out the form below.
Consider These When You Write for Us
We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs a chance to build their brand. So we like to work with real people and not with SEO agencies. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article.
We get numerous submissions per month. Therefore avoid sending emails asking whether your article is getting published or not. If we have selected your article, you’ll hear from us.
The page is a bit long and the requirements a bit stiff, but we feel it’s necessary to reduce low quiality submissions. Looking forward to some great articles. If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.